Sunday, February 24, 2013

It's been awhile....

My first semester of medical school taught me one thing: med school is a marathon, but you sprint the whole way. It was overwhelming.  Now that the pace has returned to a semi-manageable, nice jogging pace, I have full intentions to get back to blogging. 

I quickly learned that you can't study ALL of the time. It's not healthy--that's how you become the crazy doctor that can't relate to people and is awkward in all social situations.  Since I can already be awkward, I'm avoiding that at all costs! 

That being said, now that we are (finally) having nicer, warmer days I'm spending more time outdoors--usually with notes in my hand.  I am enjoying the semblance of a semi-normal life.  Instead of wandering into Target and being shocked at how people are going about their normal lives, I am embracing a normal life this semester.  Med school should be a large part of my life, not my whole entire life.

I miss blogging, and while my content has certainly changed from the times I was (legally) hopping the border on what seemed like a regular basis, I am excited to dust off the ol' blog and get back into the swing of things!



No comments: