Sunday, January 25, 2009

Adventurous Kristina

Apparently, Chile has made me a little bit adventurous. The last five days have been completely and totally different from anything I would ever do.

Wednesday: Ropes course in the rain forest
Thursday: Getting on a bus to Pucon without a clear destination in mind (don't worry--we made it somewhere!)
Friday: Riding horses up a mountain
Saturday: Glorified kickboardingHidrospeeding down a river
Today: Climbing a volcano. For 11 hours. And then sitting in the snow (!) and sliding down the whole way.

Do you know the last time I walked for 11 hours? Yeah, that's right, NEVER. Do you know when I'm going to do it again? Mhm, NEVER. (Um and do you know the last time that I got up at 6 AM? It's been A LONG TIME.)

I'm about to get on a bus to return to Vina (which I REALLY miss) and after I recuperate and regain feeling in my feet, I'm going to show you all the cool pictures. It will be exciting! But for now, I'm going to sleep.

No comments: