Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Things I Miss the Most

(In no particular order)

My family
My best friends and the fact that I only have to pick up a phone or walk down the hall to get to them
My bed at school (yeah, weird, I know)
My Nana and Papa
Sundays with Aunt Sue (and her amazing cooking) & Uncle Manuel, Aubrey, and Annika Grace
Biscuits
Burwell food (the cafeteria at school..yeah, I know, still weird. It's just that at school you can choose what you want. Even if you can't identify what your choices are, you can choose the lesser of three evils. That's a pretty awesome thing to know)
Wofford College (If I have ever been unsure if Wofford is right for me, the fact that I've REALLY missed it for the past 6 weeks has said a lot)
English. (you have no idea.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you too, and can't wait to see you Saturday!!

Anonymous said...

P.S. - Patrick & Lauren will meet us for lunch!