Sunday, January 18, 2009

Estoy acá (I am here)!

I don't really want to do much explaining, but there was a bit of a hiccup with my host family..as in, they didn't feed me. Like, I don't even think they ate. And last night a remark was made about my Spanish is so bad, why am I even in Chile?

So, today I moved in to a different host family. Our lunch (!) was amazing, and I just had dinner (!!). It's like a whole other world exists in Chile that I wasn't informed about! I'm so glad to be in a family that sincerely wants me here!

Ciao, ciao!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell the mom that we were happy to talk with her! She sounded happy!

Craig said...

Gee, If I knew you would have your new host on-line, I would've combed my hair. Just tell her it always looks like that.

Maybe you can learn some real Chilean cooking from this family, so's you can do that meal I going to hold you to.